Tuesday, October 31, 2006


FULLERTON, CA - Happy Halloween!! I wanted to be a fairy this year, which Daddy says is kind of like a princess, but with wings and magic powers. I just liked my costume because it had pink in it (and green). First we went to church for their Harvest Festival. My friend Aiden (he was Peter Pan) and I walked around and played the games at all the booths. Plus we got to see animals and go in a Bounce House. After that, we got to go trick-or-treating right by his house and get lots of candy. I had fun, but I don't like people in masks. They scare me, just a little bit. Oh, I even got to meet a dog named Kodiak - he was a big white dog. Wow, what a night...I better go to bed and get some sleep. Maybe I'll sleep in tomorrow...on second thought, I might miss something - better set my alarm for 6:30 so I can wake daddy up.

Oh yeah, If you want to see more pictures from my big, wacky Halloween week, you can go here. Enjoy!




No comments: