Saturday, September 01, 2007



BODEGA BAY, CA - Greetings from be-yoot-iful Sonoma County. We're up at Nana & Tata's house for Aunt Julie's wedding shower (she's marrying MY friend Dave in October). This afternoon we got to go out to the coast to eat saltwater taffy, dip our toes in the cold water, play in the sand and fly a kite. Mommy got me this cute Strawberry Shortcake kite just for this trip, so luckily Dad was able to figure out how to get the thing in the air. After it was up for a while they handed me the controls. It was neat and all, but I thought there would be a bit more to flying a kite than just standing still and holding a string. I'm not good at standing still.

We had a great time out there and ate dinner at a really good restaurant called Lucas Wharf. I wasn't sure about my fish & chips, but anything tastes good when you dip it in ketchup, right?




No comments: