Friday, February 29, 2008



ANAHEIM HILLS, CA - My friend, Chelsea, had a birthday party today at a place called "Pump It Up." What a fun place - it was bounce house heaven! There were five or six huuuuuge bouncers, and they all had things to climb on and slides to go down. My daddy even took his shoes off so he could go down the slides with me. I think my favorite one was the obstacle course. Either that one or the super-slide, I'm not sure. They were both so fun! In between slides I got to play something called air hockey for the first time. My friend Mikayla was nice enough to show me how it works.
After we were done playing we got to go in a special room for pizza, chips and fruit. Then Chelsea opened her presents and we had cake. We got her a Hello Kitty swimsuit for this summer - I hope she likes it!

I had such a fun time with all of these kids - thanks for inviting me, Chelsea!



^^^^^This is my friend Chelsea^^^^^^^^











No comments: