Thursday, April 16, 2009



FULLERTON, CA - Today is my birthday! I've been waiting a long time for this day - I finally turned 5! Daddy made me a special pancake in the shape of the number 5 (although I think it kind of looked like an "S") and then I was off to school. I took treats with me to share with the whole class.

For dinner, we all went out to Ruby's. I got to pick since it was my birthday. The kids & Nana sat at one table and the adults sat at another one - I had Mac & Cheese for my birthday dinner, and a shake to go!

Then we went back to my house and opened presents and had some yummy ice cream-cake from the Pink Spoon Store. Deeeeee-lish! Everyone gave me lots of nice presents, I especially enjoyed my new loving family furniture that my little brother picked out for me - thanks Jakey-pooh :-)

I love birthdays!






1 comment:

Mama Shoe said...

Happy Birthday Jenna!! Are you sure you're only 5? You look like a grown up young lady already!