Saturday, November 26, 2011



CASTRO VALLEY, CA - I'm back, did you miss me? Happy Thanksgiving! Had a great time at Grandma & Grandpa's house. I ate some turkey, mashed potatoes, and orange fluff, but didn't try the yam casserole.

The day after Thanksgiving we went to a Wildlife Center and saw lots of birds, some snakes and some bears that were holding very still. My dad says they used to be alive, but now they're not. I learned that the black bear is the only kind of bear left in California, and all black bears aren't black!

Later that night I got to have a sleepover at my cousin's house! I really like Thanksgiving break - how long until Christmas??









1 comment:

Riva said...

Love the shots of your kids! I'm glad you're back in blog world. I've kind of taken a break too...too much to do!! It was nice reading about your Thanksgiving.