Saturday, February 24, 2007


ANAHEIM, CA - Mommy and Daddy took me to see the My Little Pony stage show tonight. The ponies sang and danced and invited us to the "World's Biggest Tea Party." Daddy says the tea party wouldn't have been nearly as big if they weren't giving away free tickets as his work. Anyways, My favorite pony was the pink one, of course, but I liked the orange one a lot too. I got to have a special blue drink with ice chips in it...mmmmmm, good. Then we went to Fresca's Mexican Grill for dinner afterwards, or as I call it, "Pess-cahhhhhhs." It was quite fun, thanks guys!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun night for Jenna! Leo taught me how to bookmark your blog so it will highlight when there is a new post. Now, I can stay up to date on all your latest adventures. :)