Monday, April 16, 2007


MONDAY - It's actually my birthday, today - finally!! After breakfast at another one of my favorite places (Polly's) everyone started to go home. Cousin Isabella went back to Las Vegas, Nana and Tata went back to Santa Rosa, and Grandma, Grandpa and Auntie 'Manda got ready to go back to Castro Valley, but not before - you guessed it - more presents!! Grandma and Grandpa gave me an Aquadoodle which is great for expressing my artistic side without expressing it on my bedroom wall...thanks Grandma & Grandpa!

For dinner, Aunt Julie and her friend Dave took me to El Cholo in La Habra - which is one of my daddy's favorite places. Hey, wait a second...why did we go to daddy's favorite place if it's my birthday...hmmmm. Anyways, it was great because not only did I get chips, beans and rice - I got to pick a toy and have my picture taken wearing a big sombrero...yes, I know what that is - my friend Dora teaches me Spanish - AdiĆ³s para ahora, mis amigos.

No comments: