Saturday, April 14, 2007


SATURDAY - Well it's still my birthday. In fact, tonight was the "big" party! My cousin Isabella made it in time for some swinging before dinner. She brought her mom (Auntie 'Bekah) and dad (Uncle Brian) from Las Vegas - Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie 'Manda, Nana, Tata, Aunt Julie and her friend Dave were all there too. Dinner was delicious, we had ice cream cake for dessert, and I got to open some of my presents...too many to list all of them here, but a few of my favorites from tonight were my blue Cinderella dress, my new dog (don't get too excited...it makes noise, but it isn't real), and Candyland (the Dora version, of course). I was so happy to have everyone at my house - I even got to hug my cousin "good-night" - it looks like I'm trying to wrestle with her in the picture, but I'm just giving her some love.





No comments: