Sunday, May 27, 2007


DISNEYLAND - OK, so I was a bit excited and woke up just a tad bit early today...can you blame me? After we got cousin Isabella's stroller so we could ride next to each other (why walk when you can ride, right?) we headed over to Space Mountain so I could play with a big spinning ball sculpture thingy that was a little wet, hey wait a minute...why are all the grownups going on Space Mountain?? What do I look like?? Anyways, after they finished their ride (I won't forget this, you know) we went over to Dumbo...now that's more like it! Then Small World and ToonTown, which is where I met Minnie Mouse and then Goofy (who is a little scary when you get up close). Then we got to go see the castle where all the princesses live (except we didn't get to go inside and Daddy's explanation as to why we couldn't actually go inside and see all the princesses was just a wee bit fishy).

For dinner, Grandpa and Grandma took us to the Blue Bayou, which is a very nice restaurant, but I guess they need to start charging more money for the dinners since they can't afford to keep the lights very bright in there. I could barely see my chicken legs - but they sure tasted good! After that, we headed over to California Adventure for a couple more rides and the Electrical Light Parade. The best part is that I get to come back tomorrow!






No comments: