Monday, May 28, 2007


DISNEYLAND - Day 2! We started off at Disneyland again today, but this time we all got to go on Pirates of the Carribean together and then some of us went on Alice in Woderland while others rode the Matterhorn (I humored my parents and pretended to enjoy Alice). Next, we found a petting zoo where we could say good morning to the very nice (and sleepy) sheep and goats. After that it was a moment I will never forget...or at least a moment my mommy will never forget - I rode the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad!! Wheeeeeeeeeee, that was fun. I just laughed and giggled pretty much the whole time, but my mom sure held on to me real tight...

Then we headed over to California Adventure and I got to go on another "big kid" ride, Soaring Over California. I don't think the grin ever left my face - my dad was scared for me, though...c'mon, dad, I've got this - I'm three now...I think it's time for you to accept that.

After lunch we saw a couple of shows, one about some Disney characters and one with Jo Jo's Circus (my personal favorite). Later, my crew took me over to A Bug's Land for some kiddie rides (I went on them, but they were mostly for Isabella - I'm a big girl now) and some cooling off in the fountains. Then everyone kind of pooped out (people, what happened??) so we headed back to my house for dinner and dessert. It was great to hang out with my family...thanks for having a birthday, Grandma. I'm ready for it to be my birthday again soon...birthdays are fun.





No comments: