Tuesday, July 31, 2007



BEAUTIFUL LAKE TAHOE, CA - Vacation, wheeeee! We got here late on Sunday night and this has to be one of my favorite places to visit. I took mommy and daddy to the beach at Sand Harbor yesterday, and today I got to go to the beach in Tahoe City and the swimming pool after that. What could be better?? I've been practicing what I learned during swim lessons by jumping in from the side of the pool, swimming to mommy, grabbing rings off of the bottom and just generally acting "fish-like." Oh, and to top it off, the swim club has a delicious little ice cream sandwich that's 2 chocolate chip cookies with ice cream stuffed in between them...mmmmm, hits the spot after a long morning of chasing dad around the shallow end of the pool ;-)

I'm excited because Aunt Julie, Dave, Morgan and Lindsay are coming up to the cabin soon...I can't wait to see them!






No comments: