Wednesday, July 04, 2007



FULLERTON, CA - Happy Birthday to the US of A. Grandma got me this super-cute tank top that says "American Princess" on it. I think it's quite appropriate for today, don't you? Actually, I could probably wear it every day...daddy calls me his little princess all the time.

Today we went swimming at my friend's house (yes, dad got sunburned...again) then went home and had naps. After I woke up we went over to Aiden's house for some good food and excercise running around the backyard. When it got dark we wandered down to Richman Park to watch the pretty fireworks. My favorite was the smiley-face one :-)

Tomorrow I'm off to Texas to visit all the folks out there. Mommy says we're going on a plane - I suggested a flying dragon, but whatever gets us there is fine.


No comments: