Thursday, November 22, 2007



LA HABRA HEIGHTS, CA - Happy Thanksgiving!! Today is one of my favorite days. I made a turkey craft with daddy first thing in the morning, then I took a quick nap. After I woke up, Grandma and Grandpa drove me over to Dave & Julie's house where we were going to have our big dinner. I got to play with Judah and Leah and Zoe in the backyard before we ate dinner. I had so much fun pushing Judah in the roller-coaster-car!

There were a lot of people there for dinner - too many to count! Let's see if I can remember everyone: Mommy & Daddy; Julie & Dave; Nana & Tata; Grandpa, Grandma & Amanda; Don & Kathy (Grammy & Papa); Grandma Marie; Tom, Sue & Thomas; Nathan, Kristy, Judah & Micah; Steve, Arla, Zoe & Leah. I got to sit next to Zoe for dinner, and i got to eat ham, jello and rolls.

After dinner we got to have good desserts (remember the mini-pumpkin pies I made with Grandma) and play games. I even got to hold baby Micah and play "night-night" with Leah. When I was getting very sleepy, Aunt Julie read to me about Curious George.

I had a great Thanksgiving - thanks for having us over, Julie & Dave!









No comments: