Saturday, December 01, 2007



FULLERTON, CA - Tonight was my first ever appearance on stage! I got to sing songs with my preschool class for our Christmas Musical. We were asked to dress up as "modern day shepherds," so mommy and Aunt Julie picked me out this cute little doctor's outfit. I'm thinking about medical school - hear that, dad?

It was so fun to sing and dance in front of all those people - although I never did see where mommy and daddy were sitting. I must admit, I liked the dancing/jumping/motions better than most of the singing, but I gave it my best shot. After I was done on stage, we got to go have dessert with Morgan, Lindsay, Aunt Julie, Dave and Mommy & Daddy. I had ice cream with caramel sauce...mmmm, good!

Here are some pictures my mommy took, plus a video that my daddy made of my big debut. Enjoy!






No comments: