Sunday, May 11, 2008



NEWPORT BEACH, CA - Today is Mommy's day. That means I get to give my mom lots of love, and she gets to pick where we go, what we do and what we eat. I'm OK with that, because my mommy has really good taste ;-)

After church this morning we drove down to a little mall by the beach that I like to call, "Fashionable Island." We had a yummy lunch at PF Changs, and then Daddy and I rode the Merry-Go-Round while mommy went shopping. We met my friends Aiden, Eli and Ava there, so we got to chase each other around and dip our toes in the fountain. It was a beautiful, sunny day, but not too hot - perfect!

We went home for a quick snooze, and then met my friends Kayla and Kenzie at Disneyland. Aiden came too and we all rode Splash Mountain. It was my first time going on it and it was really fun - we even got to go twice! Then we went on Pirates of the Caribbean, which was a bit scary, but Kayla sat next to me and told me when it was OK to open my eyes. Thanks, Kayla!

It was great to see my friends and go fun places...I had a really good day - I hope mommy did too! She's the best :-)







No comments: