Tuesday, September 02, 2008



FULLERTON, CA - Today I got to go meet my new teacher for this year. I actually already knew her from last year, but I wasn't in her class. She's two doors down from my old teacher (Mrs. Karen). My teacher's name is Ms. Julia, and she's very nice. I think I'll have a lot of fun in her class. I found out that my friends Arabella and Kelsey, who were in my class last year, are in my class again! I even saw Kelsey this morning and played with her a little bit.

After we visited my classroom, we went and saw Mrs. Karen (who said, "You must have spent a little time in the sun this summer - you're very tanned!"). Then we walked over to the science room and saw Mrs. Vicki. She had lots of fun things out for us to play with - like plastic bugs and magnifying glasses. Then we checked out the new Art room - it had lots of paints, stamps and stickers out. We couldn't actually use them today, they were just examples of what we'll be using this year once school starts.

Then it was time to go - it all went by so fast. I can't wait to start on Thursday!








2 comments:

Robin said...

It looks like a wonderful first day.......I'm sure you are looking forward to Thursday!!

Abigail

Leo and Kim said...

How great that you got to have a teaser of what school will be like. I'm sure you will love PreK! Your school looks really nice.