Friday, October 31, 2008



FULLERTON, CA - Happy Halloween! Tonight I put my purple fairy costume on and took Jake around town to shout things at strangers and have them give us candy.

We started at the church Harvest Party. I got to play games, decorate a pumpkin, pet some animals, jump in a bounce house and run around with friends. Jake got to sit in his stroller. Be patient, little fella.

After that we headed over to Aiden's house for some pizza - and then it was out into the night to see about some sugar. Morgan and Lindsay met us a little later so we could finish up trick-or-treating with them.

Once we got back to Aiden's house, we got to frost and decorate some cookies - it really was quite a night! I hope you all had as much fun as I did...











1 comment:

Hi! I'm Ruby said...

wow! nice costumes. great pictures :)