Friday, March 19, 2010



FULLERTON, CA - Today I got to go on my first real Kindergarten field trip! We rode the bus to Fullerton College. It was great to see all the different kinds of things I can study when I get to college. I even asked mommy if I could go straight to college after kindergarten - it looked like that much fun.

We wrote our names and future careers on our nametags that we wore for the day. I want to be a teacher, just like mommy and Mrs. Collar.

At Fullerton College we got to go to lots of different stations. I "drove" a police car, played the trombone, got my face painted, made funny faces, looked at a map of the world, styled some hair and lots of other fun things.

I really liked this field trip - our next one is to a farm, so that should be fun too.






No comments: