Tuesday, March 30, 2010



LONG BEACH, CA - Yesterday mommy surprised us with an after-school trip to the aquarium! I hadn't been in a long time, even though I'd been asking nicely, so it was nice to get to go. When daddy asked me what my favorite part was, I said, "Everything!"

There weren't too many kids there today, so Jake was able to get out of his stroller and run around a bit. We saw all the fish, got lots of stamps in our brochure, went to the touch pools, visited the sharks and played by the fountain. It was SO much fun!

After we were done there, daddy met us for dinner at a restaurant that was right next to the aquarium. I had pizza. Mommy had chicken and daddy had a sandwich. Jake had a little of everything - he's not very picky.

Thanks for taking us, mommy!





No comments: