Friday, March 30, 2007


FULLERTON, CA - Well, there's a first time for everything and tonight I got to go bowling for my first time ever. I went with mommy, daddy, aunt Julie, my friends Morgan and Lindsay and their dad. The highlight for me had to be the fact that you got special shoes to bowl in...and they had some that were just my size! How can you not like something that requires a shoe change? Dad was proud of me because the first time I put the bowling ball down in front of the lane I tried to kick it...Coach Mark would be so happy.

I was so excited to be bowling that I ran about 6 feet down the bowling lane in my special shoes. Daddy learned that it's very slippery out there when he tried to come "rescue" me. He fell down. Whooops. Morgan and Lindsay's dad appeared to be the best bowler of the group - he scored over 200! I asked what my dad what score he got and he said that what was important was just having fun and enjoying each other's company. Hmmm, sounds like he stinks at bowling.


No comments: