Sunday, June 17, 2007



FULLERTON, CA - Happy Father's Day! I was going to get my dad a t-shirt for Father's Day, but they didn't have any that said, "Consistently Adequate" or "He May Not Be The Best, But He's Certainly Not The Worst." I'm kidding, of course, my dad's great. Mommy helped me make this video for him:



On Sunday we took daddy out to breakfast, then we went to church, and then we got to go to Disneyland! I was excited because we got to meet some of my friends there. Kayla and Makenzie were back in SoCal for the weekend...they live in Seattle, where it rains a lot, so I bet they enjoyed our nice sunny weather this weekend. Maybe they can talk to their mommy and daddy and get them to move back down here so we could see each other all the time. That would be so fun!





I would also like to wish a very happy Father's day to my Tata and my Grandpa. I love seeing them so much - we always have fun together!




No comments: