Saturday, June 23, 2007



NEWPORT BEACH, CA - Happy Birthday to mommy! Today was my mommy's birthday so she got to pick what we did today. It just so happens that she likes to do some of the same things that I like to do...imagine that! Mommy opened one of her presents right after she woke up (a pair of super-cute Nike shoes) and there was a pair of shoes in the box that were just my size too...cool!

Julie and Dave came over to pick us up and drive us down to the beach for "Brunch on the Beach." Aunt Julie made us a yummy breakfast with a muffin, some grapes and a really good egg thingy from Panera Bakery. Mommy had spinach and bacon in her eggs, but since I don't like salad on my eggs I just got the kind with cheese.....mmmmm, good. The sun didn't really ever come out at the beach, but that didn't stop me from going in the water and digging in the sand. I really liked it when daddy and Dave were swinging me over the waves - fun!

For dinner, we got to go to BJs Pizza - I chose Mac n' Cheese - where we celebrated with their famous "Pizookie" for dessert. I hope mommy had a happy birthday, I sure had fun helping her celebrate it.


No comments: