Friday, January 18, 2008



ANAHEIM, CA - I'd like to start by wishing my Auntie 'Manda a very happy birthday. Happy Birthday, Amanda - hope you have a great day!!

Now, on to what I got to do today. My daddy didn't have to go to work, so we decided to take a quick trip down to Disneyland this morning. We'd been waiting for just the right time to go on the new "Finding Nemo" submarine ride, and we finally went on it this morning. I'll be honest, it was a little scary. Maybe it was too dark and noisy, or maybe it was the sharks and whales, but I watched the last part of the ride through my fingers with my hands on my face. At least Nemo finds his daddy at the end - that was the best part.

After Nemo, we went on Dumbo and Casey Jr. Railroad. Then we got to go visit the Princesses. Mommy took me to get my face painted while daddy waited in the long line to meet the Princesses. I got to meet Jasmine, Belle and Mulan. As you can see from the pictures, I was a little scared at first, but I warmed up to them later on.

A quick trip on Small World and then we took the Disneyland Railroad back to the front of the park.

I'd better go take my nap - I'm going to Morgan and Lindsay's house tonight ;-)










No comments: