Tuesday, January 01, 2008



LA HABRA HEIGHTS, CA - Happy New Year!! I stayed up late last night...later than I ever have before. I went to Sean and Anna's house for dinner and then the kids played upstairs while the adults played some boring card game called, "Hearts." Then, for some reason, we had to stop what we were doing and start counting backwards from 10 to 1. Whatever...I just stayed upstairs. I did come downstairs for a little snack...brownies and ice cream AFTER midnight - woohoo!!

Today we got to go to Morgan and Lindsay's house - Sean and Anna were there too - for food, folks and fun. We chased Mr. McGinty's new RC car around the backyard and tried to catch it. It wasn't easy - he's got a fast car! It seemed like all the daddy's enjoyed that little activity...they were laughing pretty hard.

After it got dark, we went inside and played school. Anna was the teacher and I was her student. That was fun ;-) Then it was time to go home. Daddy was mumbling something about the football games being "blowouts."

Thanks for having me over, everyone. Happy New Year!!





No comments: