Friday, January 25, 2008



FULLERTON, CA - Daddy had the day off of work today so we got to hang out. I'd been wanting to have a "breakfast picnic" like Strawberry Shortcake does in her book, and we finally got to do it today! Daddy made me "Peek-a-boo Eggs" - Yummy!! My egg was in the shape of a heart...can you see it?

After breakfast we got to got to Target. Whenever we go to Target I get the Icee and popcorn combo (it's only $1.29 - what a deal!) to keep me busy while I ride around in the cart. We found a couple things we needed (and a couple things we didn't need , but bought anyways) and then headed for home.

After dinner, we got to go to Babies R' Us to look at "boy stuff" for my baby brother. There are lots of neat things to look at there. I picked out a couple things I thought he might like, but we made it out of there without actually buying anything.

It was a fun day - thanks for staying home today, daddy!




No comments: