Wednesday, August 20, 2008



FULLERTON, CA - My daddy brought home this new bookcase from Costco today. I guess mommy had seen it the other day and thought I might like it. Like it? Um, that's a pretty good guess! What girl wouldn't want a "dollhouse" bookcase? It's perfect!!

Aunt Julie came over to help me clean and rearrange my room so that I now have my very own little reading nook. Thanks, Aunt Julie!!!





In other news, Jake has gone mobile. He has figured out how to move around by pushing off with his legs and feet while lying on his back. Mom & Dad have taken to calling him, "Scooter." There was one time that we left him on his back for a bit, so he just scooted all the way across he living room. The cute part is that sometimes, while he's scooting, he closes his eyes and grunts like a Russian weightlifter snapping off the clean and jerk. "Ahhyahh!" Maybe I'll call him Boris.

2 comments:

Leo and Kim said...

I love the bookshelf. I don't think I have seen that one at our Costco. Nice! Jake is mobile early...watch out! :)

Julie said...

I can't believe Jake is scooting around already! How fun! Kayla and Kenzie are still talking about the fun they had with Jenna.