Saturday, August 16, 2008



NEWPORT BEACH, CA - Today we went to my friend Eli's birthday party. There were lots of kids there, like Tyler, Mollie, James, Abby, Megan, Lauren, and, of course, Aiden and Ava. We started at Build-A-Bear at Fashionable Island. You might remember that I had my birthday party there just over a year ago. That being the case, I was well prepared for the routine.

First you pick a squishy, stuff-less animal. Then you grab a little, red heart to put inside, and then you get to stuff it. After stuffing it, you can pick out some clothes and accessories for it. This is by far my favorite part. I chose a princess top and skirt with some high heeled shoes. Then I picked out a set of Hello Kitty PJ's for my pink and white teddy bear that I named, Fancy.

For lunch, we headed upstairs to McDonald's where we ate and opened presents. Eli really liked the Spiderman flashlight I got him - he wouldn't let it out of his sight once he opened it.

Then we got to play in the fountain - it was another beautiful day!

Happy Birthday, Eli!!










No comments: