Thursday, December 25, 2008



SANTA ROSA, CA - Merry Christmas, part 2! After a quick snooze in the car, we got to Nana & Tata's in time for a great dinner - prime rib. Then we got to open presents. I got lots of nice things and so did Jake...although he had a hard time staying awake until the end - there were a lot of presents to open. It was really nice to see Gran again, even though we just saw her in Texas. Uncle Dave & Aunt Julie were there, and so was Nana's friend, Mary - it was a very nice group of people to share Christmas night with.

Tata got me my very own set of golf clubs, which I'm looking forward to using very soon! Thanks for all of the nice things, everyone - Merry Christmas!!






2 comments:

Mama Shoe said...

One party after another! =) Your family is so festive, and color coordinated too!

Leo and Kim said...

What great pics! Is that a green shirt I spy on Jessica with all of the family red? Just teasing. Will you come and get me caught up on my blogging?