Monday, January 05, 2009



FULLERTON, CA - Happy New Year!! I rang in 2009 at Uncle Dave & Aunt Julie's house. We had some good food, played the Wii, watched a movie and counted down to the big moment. Yes, I stayed up until midnight - just like last year - but, this time I had company, since Jake didn't want to miss a minute of the action either! After the clock struck 12 and we enjoyed some fizzy apple juice, we ran outside so I could shout, "Happy New Year's Day!" I finally sacked out about 1:00 or so...but don't worry, I let my parents sleep in until 7:45 the next morning.


Happy 2009!!

Oh, and here's a quick picture of what I look like when I'm updating this blog - in case any of you were thinking it wasn't actually ME doing all the work...

1 comment:

Mama Shoe said...

Love that picture of you on the computer, Jenna. When did you become 13? Happy new year to you and your family!