Saturday, December 15, 2007



FULLERTON, CA - It was my friend Aiden's birthday on Tuesday. He had a party that night. Tonight, he had another party, and I got to come to this one too! We had dinner first (steak, cheese, baked potatoes and salad - I skipped the potato and salad), and then we got to decorate our own little cakes. They were all baked in the shape of little cars...cute! Aiden's dad helped us with the frosting, and then we got to decorate the cars with candy (this is where my gingerbread house experience comes in handy). My favorite part was when Aiden's daddy made it "snow" with the powdered sugar ;-)

After dessert, we got to play with Aiden's presents...well, some of us did. Aiden was lucky enough to get a Wii video game thingy for his birthday. I got him a "Cars" video game for his new Wii. However, it was mostly his daddy and my daddy that seemed to be playing it. Hmmm, I don't really get the whole video game thing anyways...I'd much rather play cards with baby Ava.

Happy Birthday, Aiden! I'm going to be four pretty soon myself!!







No comments: