Saturday, December 29, 2007



ANAHEIM, CA - My friend Rebekah invited me to see some Princesses today...as you can see from the above picture, I was pretty excited. Her mommy and daddy had some extra tickets to a show called, "Disney On Ice - Princess Wishes." I didn't know much about it, but what's not to like about ice-skating princesses? Mommy said that I could even wear my Cinderella dress to the show, so of course I took her up on that offer. Rebekah wore the Snow White dress that she got for Christmas. I thought we both looked very cute ;-)

We had really great seats, thanks to the man that Rebekah's daddy works for. I saw Belle, Ariel, Mulan, Jasmine, Snow White (and the dwarves), Sleeping Beauty and, of course, Cinderella. I think my favorite was Ariel, but I didn't like the Sea Witch in that part at all. I also really liked Mulan and Sleeping Beauty, but they were all so beautiful. Plus, we got to see Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Tinkerbell! What a great show!

As if that wasn't enough, Rebekah's daddy was nice enough to get us both blue and pink cotton candy. Mmmmmm, delicious.

Thank you very much, Rebekah, for inviting me - I had a great time. See you at church!








1 comment:

Emily said...

Jenna: Bekah keeps talking about you, the princesses and the cotton candy! What a fun day! We will have to do a play day soon
Emily (Bekah's mommy)