Sunday, March 23, 2008



LA HABRA HEIGHTS, CA - After church today we went to Morgan and Lindsay's house for lunch. There were lots of kids there...Me, Morgan, Lindsay, Zoe, Leah, Judah and baby Micah.

Aunt Julie and Nana made me a really good lunch of ham, jello, rolls and olives - I think that's all the major food groups, right? - we got to hunt for Easter eggs. There were lots of eggs to find so I ran really fast in my pretty dress and tried to get my bunny basket as full as I could. I think I did a good job.

Then we got to have ice cream & strawberries for dessert - yummy. Some of the kids had to go home after that so i was sad, but that just meant I got to have Nana read to me and Lindsay help me with a tea party for her dollies.

I had a great Easter. I hope you did too!








No comments: