Friday, March 14, 2008



SPRING TRAINING UPDATE #1 (FRIDAY)

MESA, AZ - Wow, we woke up early this morning. Mommy plucked me out of bed at 5:40 a.m. and dropped me in my car seat in the mini-van and we were off! We stopped for breakfast at McDonalds in Beaumont and boy was it foggy! It was even raining a little bit - yikes.

We picked up Nana and Tata at the Phoenix airport and then drove straight to HoHoKam park, Spring Training home of the Cubs. The Cubbies were taking on the Angels this afternoon and I told my daddy, much to his dismay, that I was rooting for the Cubs. The Angels held on for a slim 6-5 win, but, more importantly, I got to roll down the grass hill several times, eat some good food, and read some books with Nana. I even met a new friend named, Miley. She was rooting for the Cubs too.

After such a great afternoon, I had to sneak in a quick snooze in the car on the way back to the hotel :-)

After naps we got to go across the street to Arizona Mills for dinner. We found a place that had some good Mac & Cheese to eat and basketball on the TV's...what could be better?

Daddy says he's looking forward to the free breakfast at the hotel tomorrow - I like it too...sometimes I go early with Nana and then again with Mommy and Daddy. Hey, I'm a growing girl.










No comments: