Sunday, March 16, 2008



SPRING TRAINING UPDATE #3 (SUNDAY)

PHOENIX, AZ - Today was our last baseball game for this trip - so we went to see Nana's A's play the Rangers. I had a good time watching the game, meeting new friends, petting the doggies, eating snacks and reading books during some of the, ahem, longer stretches of the ballgame.

I met several nice kids in the lawn area that I wanted to play with. One of the little girls was named Ally. She was from Texas, but Daddy let me play with her anyways. She had a baseball that one of the players had given her earlier so we rolled that back and forth in the grass. She was nice.

The baseball game was very exciting and I cheered with my new pom-pom as the A's came from behind to grab a victory.

For dinner, we went to Macayo's for mexican food, but I had chicken tenders. Still delicious.

Tomorrow we go home...it will be nice to sleep in my own bed, but I'll miss Nana, Tata and our hotel. I like our hotel.









1 comment:

Kristy said...

Hey Jenna,
I'm glad you had fun playing with your friend from Texas, but you might want to limit it to just her. Texans are a little....well, you know. If you do meet another person from Texas, make sure to ask them if they consider Texas part of the United States before you befriend them. If they insist that Texas is actually a whole separate country (as they like to think), head for the hills. Do not be converted!!
Advising in your best interests,
Kristy

P.S. Tell your dad to watch out for the Kentuckians, too. Here's the rule on them: more than 3 teeth, okay to be friends with them. Less than 3, walk away. After you point them to the nearest dental office.