Saturday, March 15, 2008



SPRING TRAINING UPDATE #2 (SATURDAY)

PHOENIX, AZ - Today was a beautiful sunny day in Arizona, so I thought there was no better way to start my day than go for a swim. My dad was nice enough to come in the water and play a bit with me. We splashed, and jumped, and dove for things at the bottom. It was a great way to start our day.

After swimming we headed over to Maryvale to watch the Brewers host the Royals. Aunt Julie was in charge of the seating and she, like always, did a great job! She scored us some sweet seats right behind home plate, and even picked up a couple extra in the grass section beyond left field for when we wanted to stretch our legs or rest on a blanket in the shade for a bit. I think my favorite part of the game today was the sausage race, although singing "YMCA" with Aunt Julie was really fun too.

For dinner we headed over to downtown Tempe and enjoyed Pizzeria Uno - just like last year! Then we went to the book store so Nana could read to me. On our way home we drove through a place with a yellow "M" to get a little something sweet for dessert. I love ice cream cones ;-)












No comments: