Saturday, April 26, 2008



DOWNTOWN FULLERTON, CA - Today was the day I finally got to dance on stage! I've been going to dance at school every Tuesday, and today was our first performance. We did one tap dance and one ballet number.

It was very hot outside, but I think we still did pretty well. Miss Kellie was happy and mommy and daddy said they were very proud. I really liked my poodle skirt that I wore for our tap dance.

I can't wait to dance in front of an audience again - it was so fun!

Here are some pictures of the big day - there's a video at the bottom of this post too, enjoy!







3 comments:

Joel said...

Hey Jessica! I forgot you had a blog too so now I'll add you to my blogging list of friends. You look cute pregnant! Congrats on having a boy...you are one of the few in our class to know what that will be like. Can't wait to see the little guy!
Love, Shan

Joel said...

hey Jess. I forgot you have a blog. I had fun checking out your pics. Congrats on having a boy too! Can't wait to see what he looks like. It must be so fun to go to Disneyland whenever you want. What a treat for Jenna. My girls would go crazy!
Take care, Shan

Anonymous said...

I loved your poodle skirt Jenna. You did just dandy on your dance routine!
Grandma