Saturday, April 12, 2008



LA HABRA HEIGHTS, CA - Party time. Uncle Dave and Aunt Julie were nice enough to let me have my birthday party at their house. They have a very nice house and a big backyard that's perfect for bounce houses. Mommy ordered me up the Strawberry Shortcake Bouncer - pretty cool, huh? I had lots of friends come over, plus Nana, Tata, Grandpa, Grandma, Auntie 'Manda, and cousin Isabella even brought her mommy and daddy with her (Uncle Brian & Aunt Rebekah).

The friends that I got to invite were: Lindsay & Morgan, Rebekah and her little sister Anna, Maddy, Matt and Mikaela, Sean and Anna, and Allison and her little brother Jacob. Even though it was pretty hot outside, we still had a good time playing in the bounce house, eating lunch, opening presents and eating cake and ice cream. It was so nice of everyone to come!

After the party, cousin Isabella came over for dinner and a quick dip in our pool - I was so glad to see her...she's getting very big!












1 comment:

Leo and Kim said...

Happy Birthday Jenna! It looks like you had such a fun party. I love your Strawberry Shortcake cake. I may have to copy that idea sometime. I hope your mom is feeling good as it gets closer to when your baby brother will arrive.