Thursday, April 24, 2008



FULLERTON, CA - I'm getting a new bathroom. Mommy got her new bathroom last summer, so it's my turn now. My daddy wants it to look like this picture in a magazine - I want it to be pink. We'll see who wins.

The nice men who are fixing my bathroom are also fixing some pipes under our house. They had to turn the water off for our house, which is no problem, except that it's been off since Tuesday. We've been filling up bowls with bottled water - it's kind of fun. Daddy calls it "house-camping." Mommy calls it, "it-had-better-be-fixed-soon-or-I'm-going-to-a-hotel."



3 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm with your mom on this one... except I wouldn't have lasted more than a couple hours, let alone a couple days!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenna,

A new bathroom sounds fun! I think a dinosaur or robot one would be cool. No?

Anyway, my mommy says if the water is still off, you guys are welcome at hotel Hale anytime.

-Jackson

Emily said...

Ohhhh a bathroom remodel! How fun! and I am with you Jenna... GO FOR THE PINK!!!!!!!!!!! ;)