Thursday, July 24, 2008



COSTA MESA, CA - Today daddy took the day off work and we all went to the Orange County Fair. I know that I've been before, but I don't remember having this much fun!

Right after we got there I got to go on a couple rides - I LOVED the little roller coaster they had set up for us. Then I got to go meet some animals (and milk a cow, kind of), get my face painted, do a puzzle, visit a petting zoo and, finally, I got to watch a pig race! There was even a pig wearing a pink vest with #5 on it. Her name was "Strawberry." She was very fast, but the other pigs were faster. That's ok - she's still #1 in my book!

After another trip down the super big slide, it was time to leave. Awwww, man. I had a really good time at the Fair today - can't wait 'til we come back next summer!





No comments: