Thursday, July 03, 2008



FULLERTON, CA - Today was my daddy's birthday (Mommy says it's also Tom Cruise's birthday, but I'm not sure what that has to do with us).

Anyways, after daddy took me to swim lessons I got to come home and help make the apple crisp. He voted for apple crisp instead of cake - not sure why, but it's his day, he can do what he wants, right? So mommy bought this cool apple corer/peeler/slicer tool from Williams-Sonoma and I got to try it. It took a little muscle, but I got an apple peeled and sliced and ready for mommy to bake.

Nana, Tata, Uncle Dave, Aunt Julie, Morgan & Lindsay all came over - we had a really good dinner and then he opened his presents. I got him the shirt he's wearing in the picture, do you like it? Mommy framed his Maui map for him that had been rolled up in a tube and sitting under his bed since they went to Maui (without me) in December of '03. Maui sounds fun - I'm ready for my turn now, OK mommy and daddy?

It was a pretty big day - I hope daddy liked it. Happy Birthday, daddy!!!







1 comment:

Kristy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOM CRUISE!

Oh wait. I mean, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAYSEN! Hope it was a good one. Hey Jenna, love the shirt! You've got great taste. :)