Sunday, July 13, 2008



LA HABRA HEIGHTS, CA - Aunt Julie and Uncle Dave invited us over for dinner last night. They wanted to show us their new patio furniture - it looks great! My mommy says it's like they added two rooms onto the back of their house. Needless to say we ate dinner outside and then headed out to the corral for a rousing game of horseshoes.

It looked like a fun game, but I thought we were going to be WEARING the horseshoes instead of throwing them. Oh well, it was still fun. After that we had a super-yummy dessert: pound cake with fresh raspberries, raspberry sauce and vanilla ice cream. It was very, very, very, very good!

Thanks for having us over, guys - I had a great night!!




The new "Living Room"...



and the "Dining Room"...



Wow, this is harder than it looks..



Uncle Dave, demonstrating that perfect form...

1 comment:

Leo and Kim said...

I LOVE the outdoor furniture...it looks like they have such a beautiful home and yard. If I save up some money to buy stuff maybe Aunt Julie can come and help me. :)