Wednesday, July 23, 2008



FULLERTON, CA - The best things in life...

I took daddy and Jake for a little walk last night - we like to walk after dinner sometimes. As we rounded the corner of our street we saw this cute little house. I guess the little girl around the corner was all done playing with it, so I asked daddy if we could buy it. He said he knew we could afford it, he just wasn't sure how to get it home.

Well, I guess he figured it out, because look what was in our backyard this morning! Thanks, daddy - I'll have you over to my house for a little tea sometime soon, ok?





3 comments:

Mama Shoe said...

What a find! I've been looking at Craiglist for one of those, and they don't come cheap. And you're so lucky to have a strong daddy to carry that home for you!

Leo and Kim said...

Awesome! Your mommy knows how much I LOVE free stuff. Way to go!

Riva said...

Wow! How lucky are you? I looked for a free house for a long time before we just went and bought one. You are so lucky, Jenna! It's so cute too. Mikayla will love to come play in it with you.