Thursday, November 20, 2008



LA HABRA, CA - Happy Birthday, Uncle Dave! Tonight we got to celebrate Uncle Dave's big day with lots of family and friends.

We started with dinner at El Cholo, which is a bit of a tradition with their family. I'm happy to help carry on any tradition that involves eating good food - just doing my part. After that we went over to "Grammy & Papa's" house (Morgan & Lindsay's grandparents) for cake, ice cream and presents.

The cake was delicious (thanks to Aunt Julie - yummy!) and the company was fun. I played with Leah and her daddy a lot. We played "Roll the mini-pumpkin," "Sleepy Girls," and "The Who-Can-Be-Quiet Game." That last one seemed like a bit of a trick, but I went along with it this time...

Oh, we got Uncle Dave a drill, in case you were wondering. I guess he's got some projects to work on around his house.

Happy Birthday, Dave! Thanks for inviting us to your party...






No comments: