Saturday, November 08, 2008



LONG BEACH, CA - Grandpa and Grandma are down visiting us this weekend, so I decided it would be fun to head down to the Aquarium in Long Beach.

We loaded up two cars and headed down the 710 to Shoreline Dr. There were lots of people at the aquarium today, but not so many that it felt super-crowded. I got to see lots of fish, be in a parade, touch a stingray, help grandma find all the program-stamping machines and visit some birds. Oh, then we got to go see a really big ship and a lighthouse. We couldn't go IN the lighthouse, though, which was kind of a bummer.

It was a beautiful day - I'm glad I got to spend it with my family!




1 comment:

Riva said...

Looks like fun! My kids love the aquarium, especially the places that you get to touch everything. Going with family makes it even more fun!