Thursday, November 27, 2008



LA HABRA HEIGHTS, CA - Happy Thanksgiving! My daddy asked me earlier this week what I was thankful for. I knew what kind of answer he wanted, so I just said, "My family and my friends." That seemed to satisfy him. Next he'll probably ask me what the real meaning of Christmas is. What, does he think I was born yesterday??

So today we went over to Morgan and Lindsay's house today for a Thanksgiving feast! Aunt Julie had everything decorated all fall-ish...the table was beautiful. I saw lots of kids there - even Aiden and Eli got to come!

We had the usual Thanksgiving fare, but I limited myself to turkey, olives, jello, bread and a taste of some marshmallow yam delight.

After dinner we all went for a nice long walk - it felt good to get out and stretch my legs. Then Morgan & Lindsay's Grammy helped us make a craft...cool! Finally, it was time for dessert. There were lots of pies to choose from, plus a scoop or two of ice cream, then a pumpkin chip cookie to top it off. Mmmmmm, just right.

Happy Thanksgiving!!








2 comments:

Leo and Kim said...

Wow! What an amazing Thanksgiving table. Please tell Julie that I am impressed. I like the "L" design...I might have to use that sometime in the future. Nice. Jake just keeps getting cuter and cuter. I missed Jessica at the alumni game tonight.

Riva said...

Oh my goodness, that boy has grown...Jake I mean. It looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving. What a table-full! Thanks for sharing the pics.