Saturday, November 22, 2008



PLACENTIA, CA - My friend, Keira, had her 5th birthday party today. It was at Chuck E. Cheese. I can't wait to turn 5, because then I get to go to kindergarten.

I saw lots of my friends there like Keira, Mikayla, Aiden, Chelsea, Rebekah and even baby Ava. We played games, ate pizza and had cupcakes for dessert. It was a lot of fun! She got so many presents that she didn't even have time to open them. Dad says it's okay, that she'll get to open them at home. I hope so...

Dad was a little concerned with my skee-ball form. I guess most people roll the ball along the ramp - I decided it would be better just to toss the ball straight into the scoring rings on the fly. Seemed to work just fine, dad...calm down, no one got hurt.

Thanks for inviting me to your party, Keira! I had fun - I hope you did too!






No comments: