Monday, June 30, 2008



FULLERTON, CA - Summer means swimming lessons - yay for me. You may recall that last year's swim lessons did not start out on a good note for me personally - yes, there were tears. I'm happy to report that this year started much smoother. I jumped in the pool as soon as I got there, and did everything the teachers asked me too. I remembered to bring my pink goggles as no swim lesson would be complete without them.

It was soooooo fun. My friend Aiden was there - he's a good swimmer too. We floated and kicked and jumped in off the side. I can't wait to go back tomorrow, I love swim lessons!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea Jenna! Great job! I start swim lessons next week. This will be my third year of swim lessons, but the first time that I will do it without mommy in the pool too. I'm a little nervous... I'll keep you posted.

-Jackson

Riva said...

You're so brave, Jenna. Mikayla starts her first swim lessons at the end of July and I'm sure she'll be a little scared too. You'll have to tell us all you learned when you've graduated from swim lessons!