Wednesday, June 04, 2008



FULLERTON, CA - I'd like to introduce you to the newest member of our family. Flappy Goldie Humes came home this morning and will hopefully live and swim here for a very long time (or at least a week).

I brought her home from the carnival at school this morning and then daddy took me to the pet store tonight to get all of our supplies. I was so excited to finally have a pet - even if it is just a little goldfish!

I wanted to name her "Jenna the Fish," but daddy said that it would be too confusing to have two Jennas living in the same house so I went with Flappy. I want her to live in my room, but mommy and daddy aren't sure where Flappy will reside just yet...stay tuned!!



2 comments:

Riva said...

Love the goldfish! We'll have to see whose goldfish lasts the longest. I'm so glad that daddy went out to get a whole "house" for your fish, Jenna. Now you and Mikayla can swap fishy stories.

Leo and Kim said...

Yay! I'm excited for you and your new fish. I have to say that I am surprised his name didn't start with a "J". I think Floppy is super cute, though. I'm glad you had fun at your carnival.