Saturday, June 07, 2008



FULLERTON, CA - Today was the last day of soccer for a little while. We played a game and then got a trophy. It's my first trophy ever! Aunt Julie says that daddy should build me a trophy case since I'll be getting so many of these over the next few years.

I'm not so sure about that. I don't think I want daddy building anything for me - I've seen him swing a hammer before. Let's just say he's no Ty Pennington. Mommy likes Ty Pennington, but I digress...

Soccer's done, it's summer, so that means it's almost time for swim lessons!!




2 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats on the trophy miss jenna!Bekah thinks soccer looks like fun! And yes.... you can come live with us any time..... although I think your parents might miss you. :)

Leo and Kim said...

What a neat trophy. I agree with Aunt Julie...I think you need a big trophy case for all of those cool trophies you are going to be collecting. My parents still have a bunch of mine in a box somewhere at their house for some reason. :)