Monday, June 23, 2008



NEWPORT BEACH, CA - Happy birthday, mommy! We celebrated mommy's birthday by heading down to the beach about 10:30. It was a beautiful day by the water. I collected a bucket full of seashells, rode the waves with daddy and built a sand castle with Aunt Julie. Jake came too. It was his first time at the beach. I'm not sure he liked it very much, but he did sleep a fair amount while we were there.

After we got home from the beach, Jake and I took naps while mommy and Julie went out to get their toes painted. Julie and Dave came over to hang out while mommy and daddy went to dinner - just the two of them. I had fun with Dave playing in the backyard.

When mommy and daddy got home we had cake and ice cream (just ice cream for me) and opened mommy's presents. She got lots of nice things.

Happy birthday, mommy - love you!!!





No comments: